The Erland Lee (Museum) Home is a National Historic Site of Canada. The museum recounts the history of the Lee family, who built and lived in the home from 1808 until 1970; of the Stoney Creek community; and of the Women's Institute, which was founded in the home's dining room on February 25, 1897. Named Edgemont by the Lee family, the Lee home is a beautiful example of an 1870's carpenter gothic revival architecture, situated on the Niagara Escarpment.
The Museum is open for walk-in tours on Fridays and Saturdays from 11:00 am - 4:00pm, or any day by appointment.
The museum grounds are open for public use from April through November each year.